How to help your loved one or friend in Clayton County Jail
If you know someone who is incarcerated in Clayton County Jail, you may be wondering what you can give them to help them get through their time. Here are a few suggestions:
- Bail Them out of Jail: Using a trusted Bail Bonds, like Jam Bonding is the best way to help someone that was arrested. Push the call now button at the bottom right of this screen and talk to someone about bailing your loved one or friend out of jail.
- Put Money on their Commissary: This is always appreciated, as the food in jail can be bland and repetitive. Some things they may be able to get include personal hygiene products, granola bars, crackers, cookies, canned soup, and fruit cups.
- Write them a letter: Letters are always encouraging if your loved one or friend has to spend any time in jail.
- Visit: If your able, visiting an inmate during visitation hours may bring their spirits up.
- Accept Their Phone Calls: Each inmate looks forward to the limited time that they have to use the phone. Accepting a call may be a great way to stay in communication
It is important to note that there are some restrictions on what can be donated to inmates in Clayton County Jail. For example, no food items that are hot, liquid, or perishable are allowed. Additionally, no clothing with logos or slogans is allowed. You can contact the jail for a list of approved items.
When donating items to inmates, it is important to pack them in a clean and sturdy container. You should also include a note with the inmate’s name and identification number. You can then mail the package to the jail.
Donating items to inmates can be a great way to show your support and help them get through their time in jail. By following these tips, you can ensure that your donation is both appreciated and allowed.
Here are some additional tips for donating items to inmates:
- Check with the jail to see what items are allowed. As mentioned earlier, there are some restrictions on what can be donated to inmates. It is important to check with the jail to make sure that the items you are donating are allowed.
- Pack the items securely. The items you donate should be packed in a clean and sturdy container. This will help to ensure that they arrive at the jail in good condition.
- Include a note with the inmate’s name and identification number. This will help the jail staff to identify the inmate and ensure that the items are delivered to the correct person.
- Mail the package to the jail. Once you have packed the items and included a note, you can mail the package to the jail. Be sure to include the inmate’s name, identification number, and the address of the jail.
Donating items to inmates is a great way to show your support and help them get through their time in jail. By following these tips, you can ensure that your donation is both appreciated and allowed.